1. Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the
2. And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him;
for they feared the people.
3. Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the
number of the twelve.
4. And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and
captains, how he might betray him unto them.
5. And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.
6. And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them
in the absence of the multitude.
7. Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be
8. And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the
passover, that we may eat.
9. And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare? 10.